SWOT Analysis is a simple way of structuring your thoughts about your business’s competitive advantage (Strengths and Weaknesses) and the environment (Opportunities and Threats) in which it operates. It is one of the most commonly used business analysis and decision-making tools.
These are the common questions business owners want answers to:
- How can you better leverage your strengths to pursue opportunities?
- Which weaknesses impede your ability to capitalise on these opportunities?
- What contingency plans would you need?
- Could your business cope with the most likely severe threats on your list?
The real value of the SWOT Analysis lies in its capacity to organise the issues a business faces. The SWOT Analysis draws out the most pressing factors that warrants immediate attention.
How our SWOT Analysis can help you?
Our team will build an understanding of your business to perform a SWOT Analysis. A well-prepared SWOT Analysis allows you to compare your business’s strengths and weaknesses with environmental opportunities and threats. our SWOT Analysis concentrates on the most important factors affecting your business.
With our SWOT Analysis, you can:
- understand your business better
- address weaknesses
- deter threats
- capitalise on opportunities
- take advantage of your strengths
- develop business goals and strategies for achieving them
We are here to help you grow your business. Our fee for SWOT Analysis is on a case-by-case basis, but our first hour of consultation is FREE.
Ample Finance values your client experience. We endeavour to provide personalised and constructive advice and we pride ourselves on our speed and efficiency. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in person at our Melbourne office, through email at email@example.com or book an appointment with our company registration specialists at (03) 9988 2911.