By filling out and submitting this form you will have one of our tax agents compile your information and contact you electronically to complete the process. Please provide as much information as you can, and where possible attach your documents and evidence . There is also space to add any other information or ask any questions prior to submission. These can be things that you need included in your return, or items you would like to discuss us via email.
Saving Please be aware there is no save function so the form must be completed in a single sitting. There is a chance to print the form prior to submission on the last page of the form. If you would like to save your form anytime, please click on the 'Save and Continue Later' Link. You will need to provide your email address and you will be provided a link to return to your form from any computer. The link will expire after 30 days.
Compulsory Fields Fields marked with (*) are compulsory fields and must be completed, others can be left blank if they are not relevant.
Fee The fee is automatically calculated by software and may be higher based on your final selection.
As you are a new client, we encourage you to upload a copy of your last year tax return at the end of this form in order to let us know more about your circumstance and speed up the process.
Australian Residents pay taxes at substantially lower rates than Non-Residents and benefit from substantial offsets not available to Non-Residents
Do you have questions about your tax return? Get quick expert advice over the phone.
Take advantage of our Tax Advice Phone to ask questions about your return and maximise your refund. It’s $30 for up to 15 minutes of phone chat with a Tax Consultant.
Our Tax Advice Hotline includes:
A 15 minute telephone consultation with one of our Tax Consultant who will address your individual tax situation.
Answers to specific questions about your tax return. For example: - How do I claim vehicle and travel expenses and what records are required? - Which of my work related expenses can I claim as tax deductions?
We will adjust your return if you need to make any changes as a result of the advice.
We will contact you to make an appointmentfor the Tax Advice Phone Chat.
I request to pay tax return service fees from my tax refund. I understand I will receive the balance if my tax refund deposited electronically to the stated account above. I accept that I am responsible for providing correct information and that incorrect information may cause delays in receiving my refund money.
I authorise you to direct the ATO to deposit my tax refund into the relevant nominated bank account and to deduct fees. The balance remaining after deduction of the listed fees is to be repaid to my nominated bank account above.
(a) Should any variation arise with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) or my refund cheque is forwarded to me in error, I will pay the fee owing directly within 7 days of written notice. (b) Where due to an error on the part of either Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd, the ATO or myself, payment is made to me in excess of the correct amount due to me by the ATO, I will refund the difference within 7 days. I further understand that in the event of me not repaying any outstanding amount, I am liable for collection costs and charges. (c) I further agree that as per (a) & (b), if I do not refund the difference within 7 days, I authorise all or part of the difference to be repaid from my nominated bank account above. I authorise Fee Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd (ABN 52 602 835 209), to make this deduction on Tax Practice’s behalf. I am the authorised signatory of the stated account/card. I agree not to cancel this authority until any amount outstanding is repaid. (d) There are no amounts outstanding to the ATO or in relation to child support and/or Centerlink in my name. (e) Privacy: I understand and authorise that my Tax File Number (TFN) may be used for the purposes of reconciliation in paying my fees from my refund. It is under no circumstances to be made public.
Scope of Service 1.Preparation and lodgement of the income tax return for the tax year which has been nominated in this form submission. 2.Provision of a PDF copy of the tax return prepared
Terms of Payment of Fees Fees must be paid before your tax return is sent to you for review unless the Pay on Refund Method is selected.
Evidence Requirements Generally, an individual taxpayer must have written evidence to prove their claims if the total claims exceed $300. The records must prove the total amount, not just the amount over $300. The $300 limit does not apply to claims for car expenses, meal allowance, award transport payments allowance, or travel allowance expenses. There are special written evidence rules for substantiating these types of expenses. Refer to the Australian Tax Office website http://www.ato.gov.au/ for further details.
Keeping your tax records Generally, an individual taxpayer must keep your written evidence for five (5) years from the date you lodge your tax return. The Australian tax system relies on taxpayers self-assessing. This means that you are responsible for working out how much you can declare and claim on your tax return. You also need to be able to show how you arrived at these figures – in some cases you may be required to provide written evidence. In order to prepare an accurate tax return and support the claims you make, you need to keep careful records. The records you need to keep depend on your personal circumstances. If you are not sure, it is better to keep too many records than not enough. Refer to the Australian Tax Office website http://www.ato.gov.au/ for further details.
- I appoint Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd to act as as my appointed Tax Agent with the Australian Taxation Office for the purpose of preparing and lodging the income tax return for the tax year which has been nominated in this form submission.
- I authorise Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd to prepare and lodge my tax return for the tax year I have nominated in this form submission.
- The information I am submitting via this form and other information provided to Ample Finance for the preparation of my tax return is true and correct.
- I have been advised by Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd (refer the above Terms of Engagement) of the need to maintain adequate evidence to support my claims and I declare that I hold such evidences in relation to my tax return.
- I have the evidence to support the claims made in this form and my tax return.
- I understand that the ATO will issue my assessment based on my tax return and that the ATO has some time to review my tax return and issue an amended assessment if a review shows inaccuracies that change the assessment.
- I understand the standard processing is 14 business days, subject to ATO processing delays.
- I understand that the standard review period is two years but for some taxpayers it is four years.
- I understand the fee system and cancellation policy of Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd.
- I accept that I am responsible for providing correct bank account details and that incorrect bank account information will cause delays in receiving my refund money.
- I also accept that Ample Finance Group Pty Ltd are not in any way responsible where I provide incorrect bank account details.
St Kilda Rd TowersT7/1 Queens Road,Melbourne, VIC 3004
Phone: (03) 9988 2911 / 1300 798 250
Fax: (03) 9923 6293