Business Succession and Exit planning is about designing and implementing a strategic solution to align three key factors – Business – preparing the business and its stakeholders for succession and / or exit, Financial – ensuring the owner and their family is prepared financially in terms of asset protection, taxation and retirement funding and Personal – preparing the owner for life after business – retirement for some or a new venture for others. Combining these three factors allow mid-market business owners to maximise the value of their business and achieve a successful exit outcome.
How our Succession Planning Services can help you?
At Ample Finance, we have been helping families and business owners plan the future. We know people too and understand that working through a succession planning process can cause some friction. Good planning can alleviate uncertainty. We work with you to identify your needs and match them with business objectives, ensuring your succession plan is achievable and realistic with the least possible stress. A good succession plan ensures your business will transition smoothly and you can maximise its capital value to your benefit. Identifying the best strategies to achieve the outcome you want is central to a good succession strategy. You may choose to grow your business to exit or identify sons or daughters to take it over.
Our Succession Planning Services includes:
- How to maximise the value of business assets
- Review of business trading structures
- Currency and suitability of your will
- Suitability of testamentary trusts to protect your assets and minimise stamp duty
- Transfer of control processes
- Centrelink implications
- The legalities of transfer of ownership
- Identification of future lifestyle aspirations
- Financial planning to protect your wealth.